Hammam Reminders before your visit
• We kindly would like to request you to make a reservation before your visit, so that we would be able to provide you a faultless service.
•We will be providing you all the materials you might need during your hamam experience. We kindly would like to advise you to bring spare underwear and/or bikinis/bathing suits.
• It is not allowed to be totally naked within the Hamam premises.
All the materials provided during your visit to hamam can be used only within the hamam premises. For the guests, who would like to purchase them.
• Traditional Hammam Ritual service does not include massage application. Our oil massage services are given by our professional therapists in specially designed massage rooms and separate reservation is required.
• Please keep your valuables in the safety boxes behind the reception.
• You may take your time to relax in the pool after your treatment; and our cafe is at your service should you wish to taste our cold and hot drinks .
• We would like to kindly remind you that a quiet and peaceful experience is the environment we wish all our guests to enjoy, so please do not shout or speak loudly within the Hammam.
• For the safety we do not allow people with heart conditions, pregnant women and women on their period to use the hamam.
• Please keep in mind that, if you are taking medication, sunburnt or have any skin lesions, it is not recommended to bath in the Hamam. Should you have any similar health/skin conditions, please make sure that you will not be affected from the Hamam .
• Our guests under the age of 18 can experience the hammam with an adult.
Cancellation and return conditions
Reservation cancellation period ends 24 hours before. if it is less than 24 hours, reservation will not be canceled and the fee will not be refunded.